Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello

Ok.....I have been asked "when are you going to update your blog?". I know I got way behind. Lots have been happening since I got back from our trip in NY. Some good and some bad and some I won't go into detail on. The post below shows what my New Year's Resolution is. It has actually been a fun resolution thus far. I have finished 2 books and half way done with the 3rd one....maybe I can finish it this weekend.

Life has taken a little turn for me. Something I don't want to go in detail now but it has made me think quite a lot lately.

I was going to show a picture of the blocks I made for my parents but I am on my husband's computer and can't download the picture. Maybe another post I can. Basically, I took wood blocks and glued decorated paper on it then put pictures on it. I then covered it with mod podge to protect it. It came out so nice. They loved it. Several people want one now so I need to get to Lowes or Home Depot and see if I can get more blocks.

I also made my parents several things that we made with the kids for their parent's Christmas gifts. The loved it all.

Work is fine. Same old, same old.

The day after Thanksgiving, instead of spending the day shopping, I went to Columbus and spent the day at the Scrapbooke Shop at one of their crops. It was so nice to have the room and the table space to spread out. I finished the blocks and got so much other stuff done too. I think I will do it every year. It was only $5 and the money went to benefit the Humane Society which is something dear to my heart.

Well, I think I have bored you long enough. Have a great day everyone.

No comments: