Saturday, April 9, 2011

Vacation in New York




I spent a week in NY visiting my parents. I left my husband and child at home so it was a nice reelaxing time. I relaxed, stamped with my mom and enjoyed time with friends from high school who I haven't seen in a while.

I was there for my birthday. Pictured above is a book my mom made for me. It is really pretty and pictures do not do it justice. Each page ahd an envelope on it and there was money in them for an activity we/I would be doing while there. I really enjoyed looking at each apge.

A wonderful stamping store in Corning did a private class for us. We made a friendship book using envelopes. I really enjoyed the class and bought a few things there. It was a nice store and will definitely visit there again.

I do plan to try to go back up there before the year is out. I will go for another week again. Maybe in September so I can go to the stamp show with my mom in Rhinebeck and see my cousins, aunt and uncle at the same time.

I also hosted 3 flat dolls in NY and took as many pictures as I could to send back to the owners. Hopefully they came out. Will find out this week when I pick up my pictures.

I also visited some cross-stitch stores as I am getting back into doing that. If I didn't spend so much time on the computer, I could stitch and stamp more....LOL!!

No comments: