Friday, October 23, 2009

Family Trip







These are just a few pictures from our family trip to New York State. My parents live there so we flew up for almost 2 weeks. It was Thomas's first flight and he did very well. And, it was James's first trip to NY and he enjoyed it. We stayed in a 2 bedroom cottage right on the lake. It was so beautiful this time of the year because the leaves were changing. We did some sightseeing which is where some of these pictures are from. We went to Taughannock Falls, Niagara Falls, Palmyra, and farther east where my uncle and cousins live. Overall, we had a great time, and a restful time. I also got to see some high school friends I haven't seen in about 15 years. We used to hang out together. We got together one night and had pizza and just hung out and caught up with life. Then I also got to see college friends who are married to each other and all 9 of their kids. Have not seen them in about 13 years. Enjoyed catching up with them too.

On another note, as my high school friends and I were talking, we realized we have not had a reunion in like forever. A friend and I planned the 10 year one and people seemed to enjoy it. Well, we are going to plan the 30th one, too. It will be in 2013 which will give us plenty of time to find everyone and organize something nice. I am looking forward to this.

No comments: