Tuesday, September 21, 2010

WOW!

Another entry today......what a surprise for me! Not much new here. Went to work today after having a fantastic 4 day weekend, only to be sent home at 9am!! 2 hours of work!!! What is that!!! I had no kids and the baby side had one so they didn't need 3 teachers....and they said it was my turn to go home. Oh well!

I hope to have pictures soon of some things from stamp camp...haven't loaded them to my computer yet.

Think I will go work on organizing craft shelves today.

As for the reading thing, I have been reading but have not updated my list on here. I am going to do this again but a different way. Instead of pre-choosing my 52 books, I will leave the page blank and write them down as I go along. Only stipulation is I cannot buy any books....I have to read what I have ehre and what I get from the library. I want to broaden my horizons. I do plan to read more Jodi Picoult and try Francine Rivers. I did read 1 or 2 books not on my list this time around, too.

Well, toodaloo people. See you next time I get on here.

No comments: