Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

2010 is coming to an end and causing me to reflect on the year and look forward to 2011. In the past, my resolution was not to make any. Last year I ahd 1....52 books in 2010. I wrote down my list but then found I wanted to read other books I saw, which I did. I made it through about 27 books. Some of my books were over 400 pages so that is why. Am I disappointed that I didn't make it? No because I read some great books. Will I do it again? Yes but with changes. This time, no list. As I read a book, I will write it down. Only difference, is I can not buy any books.....have to read what I have or from the library.



I have decided to add some more resolutions this coming year. I do not think of them as "resolutions" but guidelines for 2011.



1. 52 books in 2011

2. To eat healthier- eat more fresh veggies and fruit and less red meat(beef). Replace the beef with chicken and seafood.

3. To lose weight

4. To pray more

5. To attend church regulaarly

6. Spend more time in God's word

7. We plan to not eat out except for birthdays and anniversaries....special occassions

8. To write more in a journal



So, what are your resolutions or guidelines for 2011?

No comments: