Monday, September 15, 2008

44 ODD Things

I received this questionnaire in my e-mail so I thought I would share it on my blog. Enjoy!


1. Do you like blue cheese? not really

2. Have you ever smoked? yes for about 3 months when I was 18 and in college

3. Do you own a gun? yes, my hubby has 2 of them

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? still like lime

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? No

6. What do you think of hot dogs? they are okay

7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Christmas Story and A Wonderful Life

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning ? Chocolate milk or orange juice

9. Can you do push ups? No

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelery? the 2 rings my husband gave me

11. Favorite hobby? rubberstamping, cross-stitch

12. Favorite color? turquoise

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Sometimes I am too emotional

14. Middle name? Anne

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1. What am I going to make for dinner?
2. Why am I so tired?
3. What's on TV tonight?

16. 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Coke, tea, milk/chocolate milk

17. Current worry? tornadoes/hurricanes

18. Current hate right now? Tornadoes/hurricanes

19. Favorite place to be? Home

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Out to dinner and then a game night

21. Where would you like to go? Europe especially Ireland

22. Name three people who will complete this? Don't know

23. Do you own slippers? Yes and wear them all the time

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Light blue with dark blue flowers on it

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Yes

26. Flannel sheets? Yes

27. Do you like chewing on ice? No

28. Would you be a pirate? Sure, why not!

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever I last heard on the radio

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Rebekah Skye

31. What makes you laugh? My friends

32. Best bed sheets as a child? Black and white cats with big red lips on them

33. Worst injury you've ever had? fibula behind ankle...has a pin in it

34. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3

35. Does someone have a crush on you? My husband does, I hope.

36. Your favorite book? anything with Beverly Lewis or Mitch Albom

37. What is your favorite candy? snickers, reese's peanut butter cups, york peppermint patty

38. Favorite Sports Team? Buffalo Bills and Auburn Tigers

39. What song do you want played at your funeral? Several

40. What was the last thing that made you cry? A movie

41. Favorite boys name? Christopher

42. Do you have a crush on someone? Yes....my hubby

43 Would you like to be a police officer? No

44. What is your favorite movie? Grease

No comments: