Sunday, September 14, 2008

Waiting

I know everyone is waiting for more pictures. And, I would love to post them. I need to post:
1. A picture of our new dog
2. Pictures of some things I have made
They are coming soon....I hope. My computer is still not working and I can't download the pictures on my camera on James's computer. I plan to try to get to Wal-mart and make a CD of these pictures on my camera and then load that on his computer. Hopefully soon my computer will be fixed.

Went to the doctor Weds. to have my wrist looked at. May be carpal tunel. Will find out in the next couple weeks. I have a nerve test this week then will go back and see the doctor for the results. The dr. did give me a brace to wear at night and I just have to say it has made all the difference in the world! I sleep soundly through the night....no waking up because of pain/numbness. I never thought it would make this much of a difference.

Yesterday, I had my stamp club meeting. My friend, N, showed me how to make pointsettas using a variety of punches. The flower came out so beautiful. All the flowers in her book are gorgeous and I never thought the different punches could make such beautiful flowers. That will be another picture to post, too.

Stay tuned for updates.

No comments: