Sorry, it has been crazy here. I know that is not a good excuse. I guess I need to set aside time at least once a week to post here. First, I am going to add another getting to know you posting.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:25am because Thomas was awake and the dogs made sure I knew that!!
2. Diamonds or pearls? not sure I care for either
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Mama Mia
4. What is your favorite TV show? I have several but really like Army Wives
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Chocolate Milk
6. What is your middle name? Anne
7. What food do you dislike? Veal
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Casting Crowns
9. What kind of car do you drive? Chevy S-10
10. Favorite sandwich? Toasted cheese and tomato sandwich or veggie sub at Subway or Quizno's
11. What characteristic do you despise? Lying, Bullying, disrespectful
12. Favorite item of clothing? lounging around the house clothes
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Europe especially Ireland
14. Favorite brand of clothing? No preference
15. Where would you like to retire? Here or in Myrtle Beach
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Not sure
17. Favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics, ice skating, swimming
18. Furtherest place you are sending this? not sure
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Not sure
20. When is your birthday? March 27
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? a little of both
22. What is your shoe size? 9
23. Pets? 2 dogs-beagle and Jack Terrier
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Naah!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? everything
26. How are you today? ok but tired
27. What is your favorite candy? reese's peanut butter cups and snickers
28. What is your favorite flower? carnations
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Sept. 26
30. What is you favorite pastime? Rubberstamping, cross-stitch
31. What are you listening to right now? TV
32. What was the last thing you ate? pancakes, sausagge and freshly squeezed oj
33. Do you wish on stars? sometimes
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? some shade of green
35. How is the weather right now? Cooler
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? James
37. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke with lime, sweet tea
38. Favorite restaurant? Laredos
39. Real hair color? light brown
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Winnie the Pooh
41. Summer or winter? neither. spring and fall
42. Hugs or kisses? lots of both
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate
44. Coffee or tea? tea
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes
46. When was the last time you cried? last week
47. What is under your bed? dust bunnies
48. What did you do last night? talked on the phone and tried to sleep
49. What are you afraid of ? Heights
50. Salty or sweet? Both depending on mood
51. How many keys on your key ring? 3
52. How many years at your current job? 7
53. Favorite day of the week? Friday because the weekend is just ahead
54. How many towns have you lived in? 8
55. Do you make friends easily? depends on the mood I'm in
Okay, got that out of the way!
We got a new dog. My sister-in-law's brother and family were moving across the country and could not take their dog. She is a 4 year old Jack Russell/Rat Terrier. She is a wonderful dog. She sleeps alot, is fairly quiet, is funny, and pretty much well-behaved. We were not sure if it would work out because she and Harold were fighting alot. One fight ended up with Harold having a tear in his ear. But now things have calmed down. Harold and Missy can sleep next to each other with no growling. Missy still tries to chase the cat but if we tell her no, she stops and goes to her "house", which is a cage with some blankets and a comfy pillow. She loves her house and sleeps in there all the time. We sure do love our Missy Filet Mignion!!! Yes, that's her full name.
I have been doing some rubberstamping. I have been working on ATC's(Artist Trading Cards). When they are finished, I will take pictures before sending them off. I love to do ATC's. They are baseball card sized pieces of artwork.
Not much else new. I have been watching the presidential campaigns, and I have to say, I am glad John McCain chose the runing mate he did. She would be so good in office. Together they are a strong team.
Have a great Sunday and remember to thank God today for all he ahs given you.