Sunday, October 26, 2008

7 Things about me

Here is another questionnaire thing I received. I am suppose to list 7 facts-funny or serious about me. Let's see what I can come up with!

1. I used to ski as a very young child. We lived in Tupper Lake, NY and my father worked for the ski lodge as a First aid person. I stopped skiing at thea ge of 9, and can't ski now....would not even enjoy it.

2. I used to take ice skating lessons and really enjoyed to ice skate.

3. I was a Girl Scout!! Still love those cookies!!! LOL

4. I love to swim and if I may say so, I am not that bad at it. As a child, I took lessons, picked it up real quick and advanced through the lesson groups.

5. I cross-stitch and rubberstamp. I enjoy making cards, ATC's and books.

6. My step-son is severelu autistic. He does not talk and is not potty trained. He is 14 years old

7. I like to cook. My favorite kind of food to cook and eat is breakfast food!

No comments: