Friday, January 14, 2011

2nd book of the year

Just finished a 2nd book for 2011....The Christmas Secrret which is Book 4 in the Christmas Shoes series. I went today to get book 5 and it was not back yet. I did get 3 other books. Hopefully next time I go back, the book is there.

On another note, I just found out last week that the Stamping Studio is closing down. What does that mean for me? First, and foremost, no more stamping retreat in September. And secondly, some wonderful people were met at the last one and I won't get to see them this year. Plus enjoying Melissa and her wonderful stamps and creativity.

Tomorrow, I head to La Grange with a friend from work for a stamp club. It is by a friend who sells Close to my Heart. It is a 3 month commitment and you have to spend $25 in those 3 months.....total not each month. It meets the 3rd Saturday of the month and we learn a new project.

Bible Study starts Tuesday. Looking forward to that as I missed the fall study because I was taking a class at Southern Union. No class this semester but maybe this summer I will.

James and I are taking a couples study that starts next Sunday. It is based on the Love Dare and Fireproof book/movie. In August, there will be a conference with Kirk Cameron and Warren Banfield right here in Opelika! Already on my calendar.

After I get back tomorrow, plan to work on the other half of the craft corner. And a scrapbook page for the swaps I am in.

Everyone have a good weekend!

No comments: