Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Choosing to See"

I just finished my 3rd book for 2011. "Choosing to See" is written by MaryBeth Chapman, wife to singer Steven Curtis Chapman. She writes about their life....the good times and the really ahrd times. In 2008, they had a tragic accident happen in their family. She is open and honest about her struggles and what is happening through the grieving process for all of them. It is a great book....very inspirational and real. It is a real person wrestling with what God is doing and seeing the blessings through it all....though sometimes it is hard to see them. A wonderful book to read.

I also started my Women's Bible Study tonight. The study is:"Lord Change my Attitude". Boy, this may hit home for me. Tonight was an introductory. I will keep notes in here along with the books I read.

No comments: