Sunday, July 20, 2008

This week's update

This weekend has been a fun weekend so far. Yesterday my stamp friends were here for our monthly meeting. We did some background papers and chatted. It has been awhile since we have all been together so we had to catch up on life. I am hoping to make some cards with the backgrounds. I will take a picture of the background piece before I cut it up for the cards then you can see how I used it.

Today, I started the day making breakfast. We had sausage gravy over biscuits and scrambled eggs. I made lots of gravy so I am going to freeze 2 containers for future use. A quick breakfast or even dinner at another time. Now I am updating blog then I am going to go update my calendar.

I know this is a short post but maybe I will make some cards this afternoon and post again tonight with them.

No comments: