Sunday, July 26, 2009

Time for an update

Today I am going to work on my ATC's for an exchange. I only have to do 4 of them. Hopefully, I will remember to get pictures of them so I can post here.

Dinner is already in the crock-pot. We are having spaghetti so all we will ahve to cook is the spaghetti and garlic bread. I put the sauce in the crock-pot this morning with sausage and it will cook all day. Even though it is jarred sauce from the store, I am finding that I like it much better done in the crock-pot and I addd a few spices and just let it cook all day on low. Love the taste so much better. And, the smell in the house is awesome. Love my crock-pots.

I just got news yesterday that we will have someone moving in Sept. 1. My mother in law is moving back in with us. We made this decision last night because of where she is living now is not a good situation. So this month, I will need to get busy and clean out the spare room(master bedroom) so we can move in there and give her the other bedroom. I was in the process of setting up the extra room as a craft room and other room so now it will be a Master bedroom/craft room. We also are going to get a bigger storage shed and put some stuff in there that we don't need right now. So, for the next month, I will be BUSY!!! And James, too because he will need to help me clean this place up.

Two more weeks and Thomas will be back at school. Boy, the summer sure went by fast. Before I know it, it will be Christmas!!!! LOL.

October 1-13, we will be flying to NY to visit my family. I am really looking forward to the trip and showing my hubby and son where I grew up and the beauty of NY State....and that it is more than New York City!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: