Saturday, May 17, 2008

Haven't been.......

creative yet and it is almost 3pm!!! I did not expect James's family until closer to noon. They called around 8:30 and were 20 minutes away!!!!! So, we got dressed before they got here. They stayed until 11:30. At that time, Thomas and I and the 3 of them headed to Burger King for a birthday lunch for Thomas. He seemed to enjoy his morning. We got back and I decided to put him in the bathtub for 2 reasons: 1. He needed a bath and 2. he was so hyped up that it usually calms him down. He is now suppose to be laying down and maybe taking a nap. Not sure he is doing that. Well, actually, he is quiet now so he may be.

Will I get anything creative done? Probably not today. We will see. Tomorrow is quite busy so not sure I will tomorrow either.

No comments: