Saturday, May 10, 2008

Made changes

As you can see, I made some changes to the blog. I decided to change the colors and I added a music playlist. I was so surprised I figured out how to add a music playlist! This is all music that I love and I will change it out when I can. Or add more. But enjoy my choices. If you don't want to hear the music then turn off/down your sound. I added the music to make my blog more like home. If you like it or don't, let me know.

There is nothing here to report. Tomorrow, Mother's Day, I will spend the day working on crafts. I want to work on cards that I had started in the various classes I have taken in the last 2 weeks.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU MOTHERS!!!!

1 comment:

Kriston said...

Lynn,
I really enjoy the changes that you made to the blog site. Of course I always enjoyed reading the "old blog site" also.
Kriston