Saturday, May 24, 2008

Whew! Busy, Busy week......

now over...well, sort of. This weekend will be busy more for my husband than me. He will spend the whole weekend working nights and sleeping days. So, it will basically be Thomas and I all weekend.



I am being lazy today even though I have so much I could be doing....dishes, clean the bathroom, finish clothes, etc., etc. I figure I am off Monday, too so I will spread it out over the whole weekend. I also want to work on some cards that need to be finished.

This week, I took a free computer class the hospital offered. I took Intro to Excel. It was an excellent class and I learned so much. This was something I tried to play with at home but could never get it. I got too frustrated. Now, I get it and I was so thrilled. Next Tuesday I have the Intermediate excel. I also signed up for Intro and Intermediate to Word. I probably know alot about Word but I jsut wanted to make sure. Now that I know Excel, my mind is whirling with all the things I can use it for.....all the organization I can get done. I can organize household expenses. I can organize my cross-stitch magazine patterns. The ideas are endless. I am going to take all these courses that the hospital offers.

They have changed Thomas's medicine. They have upped it a little so as his body adjusts, he has been sleeping alot. Or maybe it is because school is out, he is catching up on all his sleep. Actually, he fell asleep on the couch about 15 minutes ago so I guess he is going to take a nap today. I should use this time to clean the bathroom.....well, maybe in a little bit.

If I get the cards done in the next couple days then I will have something to show here on the blog. I know I have not shown any stamping pictures in a while. Sorry! When everything is not unpacked yet, I don't feel creative. I really need to get in there and take care of that. I guess with no help from my husband, it gets overwhelming.

Actually, I think I will go take a nap while watching TV for an hour or so. I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 6am. My body just did not want to sleep anymore.

Everyone have a wonderful day. A day filled with love and surprises from God.

No comments: