Friday, March 28, 2008

My birthday celebration

My birthday celebration dinner went very well last night. Several of my friends were there.....there were a total of 7 of us including my husband, son and I. A couple friends had things come up and called me earlier in the day to let me know they weren't coming. I was a little disappointed by one friend because the night before she said she was coming and then she never showed up. No phone call or anything. So, when I got home, I called her, text her and e-mailed her and as of tonight I have not heard one word from her. If she had called me during dinner or after to say she was sorry she could not make it, I would not have been upset. Oh well, I guess she will eventually call or e-mail me.

This morning I went to a stamp a stack in Columbus. It was with a Stampin' Up demonstrator. There were only 3 of us and I really enjoyed it. I decided to sign back up for stamp club because it is one Friday a month and a later time so I can actually get there. It starts in May. If I finally unpack my catalog, I can actually look at it but I do know a few things I am going to order in May.

Tomorrow, I will post the cards we made today. We made 2 different designs.....5 of each. I loved both designs. She does the classes on an evening and morning. Since I am off work until April 14, I decided to go this morning.

Until tomorrow, have a good night.

No comments: